Inflatable Playard (blue)
The Inflatable Play Pen from EverEarth is ideal for children between six and 24 months, who want to get stuck into everything.
They can play and rest in the play pen. It features an inflatable frame and soft mesh walls. The play pen can be inflated and set up quickly using the hand pump included. The product can be unpacked and set up within one to three minutes, and can be used indoors or out. The play pen comes in a handy shoulder bag, which also has room for the pump. Thanks to the materials used, the product is light and hard-wearing.
This product trains the following skills in children:
- Cognitive abilities: A child’s logical thinking is fostered by encouraging the child to identify patterns, symmetries and structures when playing. The child starts to understand how things work and can enjoy some of its best experiences when playing.
- Discovering the world: Playing can increase a child’s curiosity and create the natural impetus to discover something new. Children can familiarise themselves with the world while finding out how things work and what they are for.
- Gross motor skills: We achieve our biggest physical milestones in our earliest years. By promoting their gross motor skills, the child gains a sense of their own body, learns how to maintain sufficient muscle tension and develops a good sense of balance.
- Hand-eye coordination: This toy effectively promotes hand-eye coordination and helps develop the child’s motor skills and proprioception. The child learns how to use his or her hands and fingers with greater skill.
- Physical development: Playing develops children’s love of movement and encourages them to prove their stamina. They can improve their coordination, strength and proprioception, and strengthen their muscles, all while having fun.
- Building confidence: By contributing their ideas, children develop their self-esteem. They set themselves tasks and challenges while playing. With each challenge mastered, their self-esteem is boosted. In this way, they can learn to communicate with others and strengthen their social skills.
We proudly use FSC® -certified (FSC® C106741), primarily solid wood, and water-based, saliva-proof paint for our wooden toys. All of our product packaging is made from recycled material. We aim to promote sustainability by creating long-lasting products. If the product breaks or is damaged, we will exchange it for free.
Let’s take small steps together to make the world a greener place!
Cleaning instructions: To clean the toy, please use mild detergent and water on a damp cloth. Glass cleaners and scouring agents can scratch the surface and damage the toy.
Warning: Some parts or items of packaging may pose a suffocation risk for babies and young children.