With the Bamboo Giraffe from EverEarth, children can imitate animals in the wild while experiencing great adventures.
The giraffe is made from strong and durable bamboo.
This product trains the following skills in children:
- Cognitive abilities: A child’s logical thinking is fostered by encouraging the child to identify patterns, symmetries and structures when playing. The child starts to understand how things work and can enjoy some of its best experiences when playing.
- Discovering the world: Playing can increase a child’s curiosity and create the natural impetus to discover something new. Children can familiarise themselves with the world while finding out how things work and what they are for.
- Fine motor skills: This toy stimulates the child’s sense of touch and encourages it to grasp, promoting dexterity. Children gain a sense for delicate movements and discover their own hands. Trying things out, inspecting objects and perceiving things with all of their senses help the child develop their senses over the long term.
- Hand-eye coordination: This toy effectively promotes hand-eye coordination and helps develop the child’s motor skills and proprioception. The child learns how to use his or her hands and fingers with greater skill.
- Communication skills: Taking on new roles and interacting with others can help children gain a better understanding of how to deal with others and also improve their communication skills.
We proudly use FSC® -certified (FSC® C106741), primarily solid wood, and water-based, saliva-proof paint for our wooden toys. All of our product packaging is made from recycled material. We aim to promote sustainability by creating long-lasting products. If the product breaks or is damaged, we will exchange it for free.
Let’s take small steps together to make the world a greener place!
Cleaning instructions: To clean the toy, please use mild detergent and water on a damp cloth. Glass cleaners and scouring agents can scratch the surface and damage the toy.
Warning: Some parts or items of packaging may pose a suffocation risk for babies and young children.