Pull Along Shark
The Pull Along Shark from EverEarth will encourage children to take their first steps and is a great aid for learning to walk.
A pull-along toy is a great reason to get walking. This classic toy also helps children develop their perception and motor function. With four wheels and a movable body, this fearsome character can be dragged around all day long.
This product trains the following skills in children:
- Discovering the world: Playing can increase a child’s curiosity and create the natural impetus to discover something new. Children can familiarise themselves with the world while finding out how things work and what they are for.
- Recognising shapes: By playing with different shapes and figures, a child starts to understand shapes, which helps improve his or her spatial awareness and fine motor skills.
- Gross motor skills: We achieve our biggest physical milestones in our earliest years. By promoting their gross motor skills, the child gains a sense of their own body, learns how to maintain sufficient muscle tension and develops a good sense of balance.
- Physical development: Playing develops children’s love of movement and encourages them to prove their stamina. They can improve their coordination, strength and proprioception, and strengthen their muscles, all while having fun.
- Creativity and imagination: Children have an incredible capacity for imagination. By playing, they discover new possibilities for living out their fantasies and give their imagination free rein. Thanks to their ideas and imaginations, children are able to redefine their worlds time and again.
We proudly use FSC® -certified (FSC® C106741), primarily solid wood, and water-based, saliva-proof paint for our wooden toys. All of our product packaging is made from recycled material. We aim to promote sustainability by creating long-lasting products. If the product breaks or is damaged, we will exchange it for free.
Let’s take small steps together to make the world a greener place!
Cleaning instructions: To clean the toy, please use mild detergent and water on a damp cloth. Glass cleaners and scouring agents can scratch the surface and damage the toy.
Warning: Some parts or items of packaging may pose a suffocation risk for babies and young children.