Large Work Bench – Pastel
With the EverEarth Workbench, children can become handy with all of the tools of the trade. The toy set includes a large workbench, wooden hammer, screws and saw, and many other tools.
The screws can be screwed into the workbench and unscrewed as desired. There are no limits to your child’s creativity. And if we haven’t mentioned already, it’s lovely to look at thanks to its trendy colours.
This product trains the following skills in children:
- Cognitive abilities: A child’s logical thinking is fostered by encouraging the child to identify patterns, symmetries and structures when playing. The child starts to understand how things work and can enjoy some of its best experiences when playing.
- Discovering the world: Playing can increase a child’s curiosity and create the natural impetus to discover something new. Children can familiarise themselves with the world while finding out how things work and what they are for.
- Fine motor skills: This toy stimulates the child’s sense of touch and encourages it to grasp, promoting dexterity. Children gain a sense for delicate movements and discover their own hands. Trying things out, inspecting objects and perceiving things with all of their senses help the child develop their senses over the long term.
- Hand-eye coordination: This toy effectively promotes hand-eye coordination and helps develop the child’s motor skills and proprioception. The child learns how to use his or her hands and fingers with greater skill.
- Communication skills: Taking on new roles and interacting with others can help children gain a better understanding of how to deal with others and also improve their communication skills.
- Physical development: Playing develops children’s love of movement and encourages them to prove their stamina. They can improve their coordination, strength and proprioception, and strengthen their muscles, all while having fun.
- Creativity and imagination: Children have an incredible capacity for imagination. By playing, they discover new possibilities for living out their fantasies and give their imagination free rein. Thanks to their ideas and imaginations, children are able to redefine their worlds time and again.
- Solving problems: Encountering tricky scenarios when playing helps children deal with problems. Solving problems in daily life will soon become a piece of cake for them. Mastering these challenges boosts self-esteem and promotes positive learning
- Building confidence: By contributing their ideas, children develop their self-esteem. They set themselves tasks and challenges while playing. With each challenge mastered, their self-esteem is boosted. In this way, they can learn to communicate with others and strengthen their social skills.
- Social skills: Sharing new experiences and knowledge with others is particularly important in a child’s development. Children learn how to resolve conflicts through play and to improve their verbal communication. They deal with everyday observations and roles, and improve their social skills.
We proudly use FSC® -certified (FSC® C106741), primarily solid wood, and water-based, saliva-proof paint for our wooden toys. All of our product packaging is made from recycled material. We aim to promote sustainability by creating long-lasting products. If the product breaks or is damaged, we will exchange it for free.
Let’s take small steps together to make the world a greener place!
Cleaning instructions: To clean the toy, please use mild detergent and water on a damp cloth. Glass cleaners and scouring agents can scratch the surface and damage the toy.
Warning: Some parts or items of packaging may pose a suffocation risk for babies and young children.